 Local / United States / Ohio / Columbus / 405
404  |  406
Subject:
K-mart close out - LEGO 50% off
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh.col
Date:
Sat, 11 May 2002 14:45:46 GMT

Anyone looking to buy right now may want to look at the two K-marts in town
that are being closed.

Specifically, I was at the West Broad store last night.

All toys are 50% off. They don't have the best set variety but they had a
lot of:

3403 and 3408 soccer sets.
Tons of 1354, a few 1355, 1356, and 1357 Studio sets strewn about.

The 1354's are awesome for green bricks if you're looking to expand.
Especially at $5 ea.

3-4 7313 LOM sets.

There was even one 6600 there. The box was torn but things looked intact.
But even at $40 I couldn't justify it, even as much as I wanted the road plates.

I picked up:

1: 1352
3: 1354
1: 1355
1: 6470
1: 6477
1: 6573
3: 7144
2: 7313

I found LEGO scattered litterally all over the store. It was like some crazy
scavenger hunt. In the main aisle of LEGO there wasn't much variety but as
we wandered the whole toy section - and even other parts of the store, there
were sets just laying on shelves. That's how I found the three 7144's.

I don't know what, if anything, the K-mart on South High St has, it's a bit
far off the regular path for us to get to... and I believe my hobby budget
is all used up for a while anyway.. :)

Thought I'd let you know. Happy hunting!

Joel J