 Local / United States / Ohio / Columbus / 342
  Sunday gathering at Michael's place.

I really enjoyed the gathering we had yesterday at Michael's place. He and Erika were gracious hosts and deserve a big thank you for things going as well as they did. Here's mine - Thanks!!!:) And without further adieu, here are the pictures I took: (...) (23 years ago, 20-Aug-01, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.col, lugnet.org.us.bloc)

  Re: Sunday gathering at Michael's place.

(...) I still think that Marcon[1] would be an appropriate event to try this for, like the display MichLUG did at Contraption. We (the Marcon concom) are having our first meeting for planning the '02 con in a few weeks; I'll float the idea past our (...) (23 years ago, 25-Aug-01, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.col, lugnet.org.us.bloc)