 Local / United States / Ohio / Columbus / 271
  Re: Feb 25 get-together was The next get-together

Hi, Well, with Joel not attending, things are getting a bit slim. Steve Piehler said he might be able to make it. Jorge, you were going to have to take off from work to come, so if you decide not to come, I'd understand. If you do want to come, let (...) (24 years ago, 22-Feb-01, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.col)

  Re: Feb 25 get-together

It is a bit late, but here is what happened at the get-together. Well it didn't really go as planned, but I enjoyed it anyway. Jorge was the only adult to show up. A friend of my son, and the friend's younger sister came also. My sister showed up (...) (24 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.col)