 Local / United States / Ohio / Columbus / 249
    Re: Dec 3 get-together —Joel Jacobsen
   Well, as the season would have it, I'm sick. I slept something close to 17hrs straight yesterday without so much as a second thought. :( I don't think I better attend after all for fear of making someone else ill. Take lots of pictures if possible! (...) (24 years ago, 2-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.col)

        Re: Dec 3 get-together —Chris Shepherd
   I have to say that I am really, really, really, really sorry for not showing up. I had a "family thing" come up (you know how those can be). I knew about it last Wednesday, and I was getting online to let you know, but when I started up my computer, (...) (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.col)

        Dec 3 get-together report —Carolyn Cheney
   Well, I had fun, but I must admit it would have been alot more fun with some more people. Just 3 adult Lego sorts (me, Steve Piehler, and Ben, the guy found by Jorge), my husband, 2 kids in addition to mine, and their mother who was rather amused (...) (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.col)

        Re: Dec 3 get-together report —Joel Jacobsen
   (...) Wish I could have been there to see it all first hand... Have we gotten Ben talked into jumping online to join the Collective that is Lugnet, and maybe show off his creations? Or is he already around I'm just silly and don't realize it? As for (...) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.col)