 Local / United States / Ohio / Columbus / 250
Re: Dec 3 get-together
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh.col
Date:
Mon, 4 Dec 2000 21:37:42 GMT

I have to say that I am really, really, really, really sorry for not showing
up.  I had a "family thing" come up (you know how those can be).  I knew
about it last Wednesday, and I was getting online to let you know, but when
I started up my computer, the monitor went POP, and nothing worked.
Fotunately Gateway got me a new monitor in a few days.  I promise you that
the next one, I WILL BE THERE.

So How did things go?  Well, I hope.  I even have a few really neat projects
that I wanted to bring and show you all.  Not many people in my area are
interested in Lego Mindstorms, or even Lego for that matter.  (except the
little ones)

I hope that someone has some pictures.  I hope that Santa will bring me a
nice digital camera this Christmas, so WHEN (rather than if) we have another
LegoFest, I will be able to take some cool pics.

Play Well
Chris Shepherd