 Local / United States / Ohio / Columbus / 236
Re: hmmm.... all's quiet?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh.col
Date:
Fri, 27 Oct 2000 18:23:49 GMT

Ok, Everyone in Central Ohio

I will be hosting a get-together of Central Ohio Lego Fans (actually, other
Lego fans welcome, too).  I propose December 2 (Sat) or Dec 3 (Sun)
afternoon through early evening. If anybody wants to play Brickwars, that
will be fine. Other proposed activities could be sitting around talking and
eating, building, showing off your models, and whatever neat things others
propose.  I don't want to organize a building contest or such but someone
else could.  We will meet at my soon-to-be new house in Olde Town East.
Directions will appear someday before then.

Other dates are possible, if they better for more people.

Let me know if you all are interested.  Responses for the group here, and to
me at 487-8031 for a week or so.  The new number will be posted when available.

Carolyn Cheney