 Local / United States / Ohio / Columbus / 232
Re: hmmm.... all's quiet?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh.col
Date:
Sat, 21 Oct 2000 02:55:33 GMT

In article <G2o4ss.658@lugnet.com>, "Joel Jacobsen" <jacobsen@oar.net>
wrote:

There was talk a few months ago about a local get together. Is anyone
still interested? Any ideas on where to meet?

No clue on anything in the near future, but...

Would any of the local BrikWarriors like to do a demonstration of the
game at Marcon (a really large SF-and-related-stuff convention held
downtown Memorial Day weekend)? We've been looking for some new and
unique stuff to showcase, and I think a showing of BrikWars would go
over really well.

So if anyone would like to do this, and if someone wants to take
responsibility for organizing a group and a demonstration, let me know
in private e-mail, and I'll put you in contact with the appropriate
people on the convention committee.

--
Mark D. McKean - The Quantum Panda - qpanda@iwaynet.net