 Local / United States / Ohio / Columbus / 234
Re: hmmm.... all's quiet?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh.col
Date:
Tue, 24 Oct 2000 14:30:53 GMT

There was talk a few months ago about a local get together. Is anyone still
interested? Any ideas on where to meet?
Joel

It was I who offered my back yard (since my apartment was too small) for a get-
together in the height of summer.  Rational minds thought fall would be better
for an outdoor event.  Actually, I came up with a better solution-  I bought a
big house! Actually I don't close on it for a week, and will take a couple of
weeks to fix up the immediate stuff and move, but I am willing to host a get-
together late November or in December.  I will have a Lego room, but it won't
be set up really well initially.

If anyone want to set up a brickwars senario, they would be welcome to use my
Lego to do it at my place, so it could be built in stages, or at a separate
time from the brickwars game.  I won't have as much time for Lego as I'd like
while getting the house renovated, but I'd love it if people came over to game
and included my son. He would like to learn brickwars, and I am more of a
builder than a player.

Carolyn Cheney