 Local / United States / Ohio / Columbus / 219
  We're gonna BrikWar

We've got a table at The Soldiery from 4-9pm tomorrow (8/15). Anyone who wants to join is welcome. We want to start gaming by 4:30-5:00. We'll be playing TL5-6 with a limit of ~300CP. Spectators are also welcome. Anyone with a digital camera is (...) (24 years ago, 15-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.col, lugnet.gaming)

  Re: We're gonna BrikWar

Please keep posting when you will be playing. I was hoping to drop by, but just got back into town! I live close to The Soldiery (near the comic book shop, right?) AND I have a digital camera! I probably don't have time to play, but I am interested (...) (24 years ago, 16-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.col, lugnet.gaming)

  Re: We're gonna BrikWar

(...) It turns out that Drew (one of our regulars) has a digital camera. But, having another one willing to come would always be welcome. We're thinking about convening again in two weeks. Anyone else interested in joining us. As a side comment, The (...) (24 years ago, 16-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.col, lugnet.gaming)