 Local / United States / Ohio / Columbus / 199
    Re: When we gonna BrikWar? —Adrian Drake
   (...) You realize, of course, that I'll never be able to attend if you do these things on weekday evenings, and that would be sorely disappointing. But I guess if that's the way it's going to be... Adrian (24 years ago, 8-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.col)

        Re: When we gonna BrikWar? —Gino A. Melone
   (...) This is really meant to augment the big get-togethers like the one you, quite graciously (although, that may apply more to Shelley :-), hosted. By all means, start a Cleveland area regular game. I would hope that you guys would do so. The big (...) (24 years ago, 8-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.col)