 Local / United States / Ohio / Cleveland / 190
RE: Hey! Let's get together!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle
Date:
Thu, 20 Sep 2001 05:33:40 GMT

Troy's Surplus Lego writes:
So, everyone let me know what date is good for you.  Once we come up with
something, i'll post a wider announcement.

Right now, I have no plans.  But then again, I usually do everything at the
last minute.
--Bram

Bram Lambrecht
bram@cwru.edu