 Local / United States / Ohio / Cleveland / 191
Re: Hey! Let's get together!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle
Date:
Thu, 20 Sep 2001 12:39:06 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle, Troy Cefaratti writes:
Our last gathering was back in MARCH, i'd say it's time to do some building
again!

My place is available, and the collection continues to grow.  Even branching
out into other colors besides blue black and yellow!

So, everyone let me know what date is good for you.  Once we come up with
something, i'll post a wider announcement.

Troy

I am unsullied by definite plans right now.  Heck, if we meet soon, I might
have my latest creation completed by then (it's a secret, though Bram might
know what it is, we discussed my next 4 major projects, one of which I've
already completed, on the way home from Brickfest).

I think some time in October my wife's family is due to come and visit,
though I don't know for sure when, and probably next weekend (Sept 29-30) my
Jeep will be in the shop so it will be unavailable for me to transport MOC's
around, but other than that, I can probably make any time.  (was that
sentence long enough for you?)

Adrian