 Local / United States / Ohio / 67
  Re: Ohio get together??

I'm in the Cleveland area too, Parma Hts to be exact, and I should be able to swing by any area gathering at least for a couple hours anyway. Perhaps I can bring some of my fire truck MOC's, although many feature some modified LEGO elements, just to (...) (25 years ago, 9-Oct-99, to lugnet.loc.us.oh)

  Re: Ohio get together??

(...) Oh my, not THAT! How could you! <grin> Although I don't do it anymore, I have many "modified" pieces from my youth! Of course, back then they didn't have so many different pieces! Troy (25 years ago, 9-Oct-99, to lugnet.loc.us.oh)