 Local / United States / Ohio / 334
333  |  335
Subject:
The next BrikWar event
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh
Date:
Mon, 8 May 2000 19:21:24 GMT

This one will be in Cleveland, correct? At Adrian Drake's house, specifically?
On the 28th of May?

1) Who will I be able to carpool with? (My mom wants to meet you, in person
before she gives me permission to go to Cleveland.)

2) I trust that whoever I will carpool with (Geno Melone?) has the address
(and directions) to Adrian's home?

Non-related to this, we STILL have to come up with a name!! Who likes LBO?
(Lego Builders of Ohio)

Drew Lawrence
http://www.netpluscom.com/~drew/