 Local / United States / Ohio / 239
Re: CO BrikWars get together
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh
Date:
Wed, 12 Apr 2000 05:57:52 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.oh, Adrian Drake writes:
I'll bring my bowling pin, I think.  It'll make a most interesting sculpture
to decorate the center of the playfield.  Muah.

hahaha

I think my army of 30-odd skeletons might make the trip too.  I wonder how a
skeleton would fit into the whole scheme of characters?

Man, I wish I had 30 skeletons.

You could just field them as regular Troopers if you wanted - they'd probably
have the same armor value; their decreased sturdiness is counteracted by the
fact that they can lose a lot of pieces before they stop working.  Or, you can
make up new and screwy rules for them if you want.  For instance (this is just
an example off the top of my head):

For every 3 damage a skeleton takes, one skeletal limb falls right off
(defender's choice).  One legged skeletons hop at 3" per turn, no-legs drag
themselves at 1" per turn.  No legs and one arm moves 1/2" per turn.  No-legs
and no-arms cannot move but may bite anyone who comes in range.  No-heads have
a Skill of 1d6-4.  A skeleton who has lost its head, both arms, and both legs
is 'dead,' although detached skulls can still jibber and make conversation.
Any detached skeletal limb can be used as a Club or thrown at opponents;
detached arms can be used as a Tool by Mechanix.

- Mike Rayhawk.

    Check out the Official BrikWars Home Page at
   http://www.teleport.com/~rayhawks/brikwars.htm