 Local / United States / Ohio / 142
    Re: Ohio builders :) —Adrian Drake
   (...) Not directly, no. That total is about what I have all the instruction manuals for, which I tallied in an Excel Spreadsheet and then copied to my web page for all to see. It's on the order of 60,000, but I haven't checked recently. Currently, (...) (24 years ago, 6-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.us.oh)

        Re: Ohio builders :) —Gino A. Melone
   (...) Hmm. I am going to need to go through this exercise again soon. Its been awhile since I did. I think I had between 50 and 60K last time I did it. I'd guess around 80K now. (...) I think I have three really big rubbermaid containers. One of the (...) (24 years ago, 6-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.us.oh)