 Local / United States / Ohio / 124
Re: Ohio gathering, take (how many now?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh
Date:
Thu, 17 Feb 2000 16:41:42 GMT

Okay, everybody interested in attending the gathering at my house, send me an
email.  I'll respond with directions and such.  I'm thinking Saturday, March
4th at 2:00pm.  If there isn't enough interest, I'll have to reconsider.

Thanks all
Adrian