 Local / United States / Ohio / 114
Re: Ohio gathering, take (how many now?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh
Date:
Thu, 3 Feb 2000 18:15:38 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.oh, Bram Lambrecht writes:
"Adrian Drake" <tremor@apk.net> writes:
I'd be willing to host a lego gathering at my house in Cleveland,
if others wish to plan games or activities or whatever.

I could probably figure out a way to get there :)  (I'm in Cleveland
Heights)

I forgot to mention I'm in Westlake, an (obviously) western suburb of
Cleveland.  About an hour from the Akron/Canton area, 2.5 hours from Columbus,
and just a few minutes from downtown Cleveland.

Adrian
--
http://junior.apk.net/~tremor/lego.html