 Local / United States / Ohio / 112
111  |  113
Subject:
Ohio gathering, take (how many now?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh
Date:
Tue, 1 Feb 2000 14:33:29 GMT

There had been some planning before Christmas of a get-together, primarily in
the Cleveland area, but involving whoever wants to show up.  It seems, however,
that the planning has ground to a halt.  I'd be willing to host a lego
gathering at my house in Cleveland, if others wish to plan games or activities
or whatever.  This is an open call to anyone who might want to attend something
like this.  This just gives me an excuse to throw parties, which I've been
having fun doing recently.

Adrian
--
http://junior.apk.net/~tremor/lego.html