 Local / United States / Ohio / 105
    Re: Dates picked for Cleveland Lego Get Together —Carolyn Cheney
   (...) Troy, Not to sound pushy or such, but are you going to host a Lego get-together this coming weekend? I haven't seen a definate plan. Or are the good intentions not enough and you can't manage it now? If there is anything we can do to help, let (...) (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.oh)

        Re: Dates picked for Cleveland Lego Get Together —Troy Cefaratti
   I've been incredibly busy over here with actual work, so it is not looking like this weekend is going to be doable. Especially since notice should have gone out last week. I'm thinking that next weekend would be good though. If anyone has any (...) (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.oh)