 Local / United States / New York / Syracuse / 37
  Oops

Sorry about my Webpage guys, It was a quiet day at work today so I went nuts with Tables so I could Organize My Lego Picts. I'm Redoing it with New Picts, Most of the Lego Train Set Picts are DEAD until I can take the trains out in the Sun and get (...) (24 years ago, 25-May-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr)

  Re: Oops

(...) what a difference a day makes = o Total webpage makeover since yesterday... I still really like the deisels and the conrail logo... I never thought to use the technic axles for a barred window...interesting application... Can't wait to see (...) (24 years ago, 26-May-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr)

  More Web Stuff

More Updates (I almost feel like a Spammer) Heheh #1 Conrail Engine finally got its new Logo Stickers #2 New Project Announced (9v) Self Cleaning Track Tender (Moving Brushes & Alcohol Dispencer) #3 Interesting Twist on Train Station - Hit a Wall (...) (24 years ago, 26-May-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr)

  Re: More Web Stuff

Welcome, Wayne! Nice to see another local train head--between you and Ed McGlynn and myself, there are now, what, a whole 3 of us within about a 2-hour radius of Ithaca. :) If you're ever down my way, drop me a line to see if I"m around! Alan (24 years ago, 27-May-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr)