 Local / United States / New York / Syracuse / 34
33  |  35
Subject:
Time to get acquainted...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr
Date:
Thu, 25 May 2000 07:42:01 GMT

I figure it's time again for another roll call...
In the interest of increasing regional traffic and fostering local interest
in my Lego hobby, I will try to post here at least once a week

similar to RTL...but much more brief:

NAME:  John Robert-Blaze Kanehl

DOB: 9/18/69

HOME: Syracuse, NY (grew up in Buffalo lived all over          NY)

OCCUPATION: Former medical sales guy ( I now sell Lego                for a
living!)

LEGO SPECIALTY/INTEREST:  Castle and Space Creations

OTHER FUN STUFF I DO: SKIing, Reading (Sci-Fi/Fantasy), Driving fast,
Travel, Lookig for another "real" job, Pool, Darts, Dark Beer

E-MAIL: See Above

WEBPAGE: CHECK OUT NINJADA AND MAELSTROM TECHNOLOGIES (from my last post)