 Local / United States / New York / Syracuse / 33
Re: Hello Syr.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr
Date:
Thu, 25 May 2000 07:27:25 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr, Wayne Sardullo writes:
Hey, Posting here for the first time, Hey Mr. Blaze;) got it posted now. For
all you Syr. Train fans, I'm another one. Check out the webpage. While it isn't
the greatest page in the world, it has some new stuff I am currently working
on.

  Currently, Designing a Train Station for my Trains. Its pretty big Go check
it out and feel free to send comments. I also have my New and Improved Diesel
Loco's

http://www.oswego.edu/~sardullo/lego.html

Peace
Wayne

glad to seee my train has a good home (where it is used = )

I am not a train expert (I focus on Castle/space designs), but I really like
the tanker car and the conrail deisel engines....the logo on the blue one is
really good (realistic)

I like the double track layout in the station...

I also like the additional cars you added to standard designs...

Glad to see you delurked....

Mr. Demlow in Ithaca seems to share your passion for trains...

It's a small group of us here...but hey, Australia seems to be taking off
and they pay God-awful prices for Lego and get half the sets we do...so
there is hope for this CNY group yet...lol

                     John