 Trains / 6024
Re: Hello Syr. (Wayne's Lego Train webpage)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 25 May 2000 22:02:41 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr, Wayne Sardullo writes:
Hey, Posting here for the first time, Hey Mr. Blaze;) got it posted now. For
all you Syr. Train fans, I'm another one. Check out the webpage. While it isn't
the greatest page in the world, it has some new stuff I am currently working
on.

  Currently, Designing a Train Station for my Trains. Its pretty big Go check
it out and feel free to send comments. I also have my New and Improved Diesel
Loco's

http://www.oswego.edu/~sardullo/lego.html

Peace
Wayne

I figured Train fans may want to see these designs...I am far from being a
train builder/collector/expert, but I thought these designs were great
reproductions of the real ones that chug by me in Syracuse...

Wayne posted his page in local Syracuse, but I thik train fans all over may
enjoy this page.

I sold the only Lego train I had to Wayne...I see he put the bricks to
better use than I ever did...

                     john