 Local / United States / New York / Syracuse / 42
Re: Time to get acquainted...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr
Date:
Sat, 27 May 2000 16:33:09 GMT

Hi, all.  Great to see the increase in local traffic!  I'm currently in
Minneapolis visiting my brother, so I got to visit the GMLTC's weekly
meeting--fun!

NAME:  Alan Demlow

DOB: 9/24/74

HOME: Ithaca, NY

OCCUPATION: Graduate student (math)

LEGO SPECIALTY/INTEREST:  Trains! (9V and 4.5V/12V)

OTHER FUN STUFF I DO:  sports, church/campus fellowship, interest in German
language and culture, play with my cat... ???

WEBPAGE: None yet--hopefully within a couple of weeks I'll have a small site up
with a few pics of the train I've been working on.