 Local / United States / New York / Syracuse / 170
  Kmart Rules!

Well after millions of trips the last few months to Kmart for those b1go@50%off sales. I finally got something useful. John after our little chat @ the mall those 1200 piece blue buckets must be coming back. I walked in and there was only one left (...) (24 years ago, 26-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr)

  Re: Kmart Rules!

(...) Fun chat, even though I was loaded on caffiene...lol (I will endeavor to let you get a word in edgewise next time) (...) Are you gonna build a Henry Lim sculpture? Life size train station? I have only scored 2 1200 piece buckets on sale (...) (24 years ago, 26-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr)

  Re: Kmart Rules!

(...) Tell me if you get one of those new catalogs...lol It would be interesting to see if all the Lego around here is old stock...or if CNY is getting sets before other places. It amazes me when people in california complain that the Northeast gets (...) (24 years ago, 26-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr)

  Re: Kmart Rules!

(...) Just a quick note, I got my new catalog yesterday, so, they will come, eventually. GTG, bye -John Rudy (24 years ago, 26-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr)