 Local / United States / New York / Syracuse / 171
Re: Kmart Rules!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr
Date:
Thu, 26 Oct 2000 05:26:31 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr, Wayne Sardullo writes:
Well after millions of trips the last few months to Kmart for those b1go@50%off
sales. I finally got something useful.

John after our little chat @ the mall those 1200 piece blue buckets must be

Fun chat, even though I was loaded on caffiene...lol
(I will endeavor to let you get a word in edgewise next time)

coming back. I walked in and there was only one left in the lego section. I
asked if they had more in the back but, they didn't, DOH. I was looking at the
christmas stuff; trees and things. Looked back up at the high risers in the toy
aisle and saw a whole stack of them.. WHOO WHOO I got my hands on 12 of those
(3033)'s WHOO WHOO!!! Finally a great shopping experience.

Are you gonna build a Henry Lim sculpture?

Life size train station?

I have only scored 2 1200 piece buckets on sale ever...stores are always out
of stock during the sales.

I haven't really seen that many of them, that was a first.

I haven't seen the buckets at K-mart...only at TRU (an occasionally at Wal-mart)

Now all I need is a bigger place.....

Ditto...need a 3 Bedroom now...

Wayne

Congratulations....to think I only have 2...lol

If you ever want to unload white bricks...

PLEASE TELL ME...I am running out of white bricks.

And if you need help sorting...I charge reasonable labor rates = )

Budget is a little tight right now...No new acquisitions (except for B-day
gifts)

Is this the Oswego or Fulton K-mart?
(or did you make a pilgrimage south again?...lol)

                      John