 Local / United States / New York / Syracuse / 170
169  |  171
Subject:
Kmart Rules!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr
Date:
Thu, 26 Oct 2000 05:09:33 GMT

Well after millions of trips the last few months to Kmart for those b1go@50%off
sales. I finally got something useful.

John after our little chat @ the mall those 1200 piece blue buckets must be
coming back. I walked in and there was only one left in the lego section. I
asked if they had more in the back but, they didn't, DOH. I was looking at the
christmas stuff; trees and things. Looked back up at the high risers in the toy
aisle and saw a whole stack of them.. WHOO WHOO I got my hands on 12 of those
(3033)'s WHOO WHOO!!! Finally a great shopping experience.

  I haven't really seen that many of them, that was a first.
Now all I need is a bigger place.....

Wayne