 Local / United States / New York / Syracuse / 107
106  |  108
Subject:
A get together suggestion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr
Date:
Mon, 19 Jun 2000 22:18:04 GMT

I noted that someone mentioned Noodle-Kidoodle.

I don't live in Syracuse, so Carousel is not a regular place for me
to go. But I did notice they have quite a lot of Lego, and they are the
only local place with the new roboriders.

So how about talking to them about sponsoring a Lego day there? Might even
be able to widen the circle a bit. Of course, I seem to be the only
Mindstorms AFOL in the area, so I don't know if it would appeal to me that
much unless other like minded people started popping out of the woodwork.

John Barnes
Holland Patent