 Local / United States / New York / Binghamton / 7
    A Call To All —Kenneth A. Drumm, Ph.D.
   This is "A Call To All" Lugnetters and AFOL's in the Binghamton Area! I would like to see how many of us there are. We have space on Lugnet and I think we should use it to do things like make a lug.org for our area! When I look at this newsgroup I (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.us.ny.bin)

        Re: A Call To All —Ed McGlynn
     Hi Ken - I'm a Binghamton native, and still get down there about every three weeks or so to check in on my parents. I've been scanning Syracuse's newsgroup, but didn't think about Binghamton's - thanks for the reminder! I used to have a table each (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.us.ny.bin)

        Re: A Call To All —Kevin Zwicker
   (...) Hi Kenneth, Well, I'm not in Binghamton, but if you ever want to meet some AFOLs in person, you're welcome at a MonLUG (Montreal area LUG) meeting anytime. If you have a car, we are only a couple of hours away (Due North ;-D). KZ #142 (24 years ago, 3-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.us.ny.bin)