 Local / United States / New York / Binghamton / 10
Re: A Call To All
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ny.bin
Date:
Wed, 3 Jan 2001 04:03:44 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ny.bin, Kenneth A. Drumm, Ph.D. writes:
This is "A Call To All" Lugnetters and AFOL's in the Binghamton Area!
I would like to see how many of us there are.
We have space on Lugnet and I think we should use it to do things like make
a lug.org for our area!
When I look at this newsgroup I see a whole 6 posts in 2 years?
Come on people!
--
Kenneth A. Drumm Ph.D. who wants to know if there is anybody in Bingo that's
on Lugnet besides himself.

Hi Kenneth,

Well, I'm not in Binghamton, but if you ever want to meet some AFOLs in
person, you're welcome at a MonLUG (Montreal area LUG) meeting anytime. If
you have a car, we are only a couple of hours away (Due North ;-D).

KZ