 Local / United States / New York / Binghamton / 8
Re: A Call To All
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ny.bin
Date:
Tue, 2 Jan 2001 21:39:34 GMT

Hi Ken -

I'm a Binghamton native, and still get down there about every three weeks or
so to check in on my parents.  I've been scanning Syracuse's newsgroup, but
didn't think about Binghamton's - thanks for the reminder!

I used to have a table each year at the Roberson Toy Train Show and set up
my LEGO trains there, but not this year 'cuz I'm doing a lot of travel for
work.  I wonder if anyone else will set up LEGO trains there...this weekend
Jan. 7th.  I'm into trains, town, technic, etc - and especially into trains
with RCX control.

But, reality is that I live in Canandaigua, so I'm not nearby, but I do get
down there pretty often.  Other info on me is at
http://www.lugnet.com/people/members/?m=47

Nice to read your posts.
Ed

In lugnet.loc.us.ny.bin, Kenneth A. Drumm, Ph.D. writes:
This is "A Call To All" Lugnetters and AFOL's in the Binghamton Area!
I would like to see how many of us there are.
We have space on Lugnet and I think we should use it to do things like make
a lug.org for our area!
When I look at this newsgroup I see a whole 6 posts in 2 years?
Come on people!
--
Kenneth A. Drumm Ph.D. who wants to know if there is anybody in Bingo that's
on Lugnet besides himself.