 Local / United States / New York / 185
Re: An invitation to enroll in NYCLUG (was: SILUG)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ny
Date:
Tue, 6 Jan 2004 01:31:06 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Sid Dinsay wrote:
THE NEW YORK CITY LEGO USERS GROUP, or NYCLUG

Can a I get a AHMEN! This is great, I feel like we are
brothers.....sniff....,,,,

:^"

wow, really, good news and a worthy objective!

yours,

Eric "I gotyoback" Sophie

GardenSLUG