 Local / United States / New York / 186
185  |  187
Subject:
2nd NYCLUG Meeting -- Sunday, April 18
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.us.ny
Date:
Sun, 4 Apr 2004 18:29:48 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Howdy all! Please highlight this message to ensure visibility on LUGNET.

Looks like Sunday, April 18th is the (mostly) agreed upon date for the second NYCLUG. As with the first, it will take place at the Citigroup Center in Manhattan, again starting around noon. The address is 153 East 53rd Street (bounded by Lexington and 3rd Avenues, and 53rd and 54th Streets). This time, let’s not try to weird out the guards. :-)

If possible, bring at least two MOC’s -- and also if possible, let’s have those MOC’s include pieces taken from the Community Pile (TM). Also: the KB in my neck of the woods is closing, and is currently at 50% -- I’m waiting for the 90% hit in Queens -- at which point those pieces will go into our Community Pile as well.

Feel free to bring friends and family -- I might -- the more, the merrier.

Hope the turnout is bigger than the first time -- please, please, PLEASE come join us!!!

See y’all there!

New York City Lego Users Group NYCLUG

http://onedaycnn.freeservers.com