 Local / United States / North Carolina / Raleigh / 76
75  |  77
Subject:
Anyone want to get together Saturday or Sunday?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral
Date:
Tue, 15 Jun 1999 16:26:20 GMT

I posted a general announcement a week ago, but here's a specific
announcement for this week.

Again, I offer my place for a Lego get together to build, trade, share
ideas, and just goggle at peoples creations.

I can do either Saturday or Sunday afternoon. Friday evening would also
work. Saturday afternoon is the best time though.

--
Frank Filz

Work: mailto:ffilz@us.ibm.com
Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com