 Local / United States / North Carolina / Raleigh / 87
Re: Anyone want to get together next week?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral
Date:
Fri, 25 Jun 1999 11:26:43 GMT

Let's do tue @ 6 then.  Unless someone else has
wants another time.

Jimmy

In lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral, Frank Filz writes:
James Beerman wrote:

Let's just do it next week.

Ok, I can do:

Mon 6/28 6:00 pm or later
Tue 6/29 6:00 pm or later
Wed 6/30 7:30 pm or later

On Mon or Tue, if we start at 6:00, we can either order pizza or
something, or people can bring food, otherwise we should start at 7 or
7:30.

Also, anyone who wants something to do on the weekend, I'm open either
Sat 7/3 or Mon 7/5. I know most people will be busy or so, so this would
be in addition to one of the weekday evenings.

--
Frank Filz

Work: mailto:ffilz@us.ibm.com
Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com