 Local / United States / North Carolina / Raleigh / 38
    Re: Triangle Area Interests —Mike Walsh
   I would really like to finish off half of my attic to be "my room" per se. A place where I could set up a nice town layout (4'x6' maybe) and display some of the other models that I have built. This ideal room would also be my home office where I (...) (25 years ago, 30-Apr-99, to lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral)

        Re: Triangle Area Interests —James Beerman
   (...) 4'x6' could fill up pretty quickly. Especially with trains. I had a 4x8 and had to add a 2x3 and 3x8. I would add more, but I'm out of room. I still have space for buildings, but I'll have to build up eventually. Jimmy (25 years ago, 30-Apr-99, to lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral)