 Local / United States / North Carolina / Raleigh / 128
  Re: meeting (was Re: train club)

Mike Walsh wrote in message ... (...) a (...) I agree with Mike, lets go with the PNLTC tables (I think the California folks are going to use this standard also). If we can get together sometime to do an assembly line construction, I'd be happy to (...) (25 years ago, 4-Aug-99, to lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral, lugnet.loc.us.nc)

  Re: meeting (was Re: train club)

I did not see the 4560 set in Sweden, only 4561. I'm not sure luggging a train set back would be very easy either! Those boxes are pretty large. I will take a look while I am there and let you know. I learned from my last trip, I will throw an extra (...) (25 years ago, 4-Aug-99, to lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral, lugnet.loc.us.nc)