Re: get together??? 2002
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nclug, lugnet.loc.us.nc
Date:
Sun, 13 Jan 2002 22:36:08 GMT

sheree rosenkrantz wrote:

In lugnet.org.us.nclug, Frederick Grondy writes:
THere's been a lot of talk on our yahoo newsgroup lately and a lot of new
people seem very eager for a get together. So, I'd like to suggest we start
discussion for a get together sometime in the near future. Heck, I may be
able to negotiate my home to host (If my NFOLSO will agree). Whaddaya think?

Fritz

A bunch getting together sounds good.   I would welcome a chance to see
your Melkor's Spire
http://www.1000steine.de/themen/bauwettbewerb/082/082.htm
in person as well as what other people have been building.

I am guessing most have missed your original post.  I tend to look mainly at
local.us.nc.  Maybe I am not the only one... hence the crossposting of this
reply.

Greensboro' central location might make it possible for more to attend?
I am fairly flexible as to a date.

I haven't got any new creations yet but I'd love to show off some of my
latest 12v acquisitions. I may also be getting a goodie box to scout
through for treasures. Sometime before Brickswest would be good, I have
nothing on my calendar between now and then.

Would some of the Charlotte folks come up to Greensboro? Would any of
the RTP folks besides me come out? Thomas, any weekends good for you?

Frank