 Organizations / United States / NCLUG / 279
Re: get together (Greensboro NC)??? 2002
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nclug, lugnet.loc.us.nc, lugnet.loc.us.va
Date:
Tue, 22 Jan 2002 16:49:49 GMT

Frederick:

Thanks for the invitation.  Unfortunately, February 3 is Super Bowl Sunday
and there is a good chance that my Steelers will be there!  Maybe some of my
fellow RichLUGers will be able to come.  OTOH, RichLUG is meeting this
Saturday, January 26 from 12:00-5:00 pm in Richmond (directions are at
www.richlug.org) and all are invited if you are able to make it up this way.
Hope you have a great meeting next week.

Tim

"Frank Filz" <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote in message
Frederick Grondy wrote:

Hi everybody,
    Well, after consulting with my
sFOLSO(somewhat-fan-of-lego-significant-other), I can say everybody is
welcome at my place on 2/2 or 2/3. I'll leave it up to the group to • decide
which day is better.

Saturday is better for me.

    Does anybody know if there are any southern VA AFOLs willing to make • the
trek?

Let's find out...

    Email me for directions(I'll get exit#s in the next couple of days). • I'm
close to the interstate(40/85) and parking won't be an issue.

Go ahead and send me the directions.

    Looking forward to seeing/meeting everybody.

Sounds like fun. I plan on bringing my 12v stuff, I'll probably set up a
small 70s blue era 12v layout if you've got the floor space. It probably
won't come in time, but I just won "Der Lego-Motor" (
http://www.brickshelf.com/scans/0000/0242-1971/index.html ) which is at
least in part the 70s train idea book.

Frank