 Organizations / United States / NCLUG / 271
Re: get together??? 2002
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nclug, lugnet.loc.us.nc
Date:
Sun, 13 Jan 2002 20:06:38 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nclug, Frederick Grondy writes:
THere's been a lot of talk on our yahoo newsgroup lately and a lot of new
people seem very eager for a get together. So, I'd like to suggest we start
discussion for a get together sometime in the near future. Heck, I may be
able to negotiate my home to host (If my NFOLSO will agree). Whaddaya think?

Fritz

A bunch getting together sounds good.   I would welcome a chance to see
your Melkor's Spire
http://www.1000steine.de/themen/bauwettbewerb/082/082.htm
in person as well as what other people have been building.

I am guessing most have missed your original post.  I tend to look mainly at
local.us.nc.  Maybe I am not the only one... hence the crossposting of this
reply.

Greensboro' central location might make it possible for more to attend?
I am fairly flexible as to a date.

regards,
sheree