Re: LEGO at Durham NC Costco
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nc
Date:
Wed, 24 Oct 2001 17:22:02 GMT

Exit off I-85 on Guess Rd heading North, then turn right at the first light.
I can't remember the street name. There's a sign that says "shopping
center". Continue on the mystery street for several blocks, and Costco is on
your right.

Fortunately, the Internet knows all. It says the Costco is at 1510 North
Point Drive, between Guess Rd and Broad Street, just north of I-85.

Cary

In lugnet.loc.us.nc, Mike Walsh writes:
Where on Guess Road is the Costco located?

Mike

http://www.nclug.net - North Carolina LEGO Users Group
http://www.nclug.net/ctb - Carolina Train Builders
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?u=mpw - Brick Depot

"Cary Clark" <cary@corp.nospamwebtv.net> wrote in message
The Costco off Guess Rd. in Durham NC had five LEGO sets that I saw. Two
Bionicle sets (didn't look for the price) the Championship Challenge • soccer
field at $39. I bought some of Hagrid's Hut and the Forbidden Corridor, • $24
each (20% off). I didn't see the castle there. While not a great deal, I
don't expect the HP sets to go on sale anytime soon unless the movie is a
total flop.

If anyone local would like me to pick up some of the above I'm happy to do
so; I'll be back in town on Oct 29th.

Cary