Subject:
LEGO at Durham NC Costco
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nc
Date:
Sun, 21 Oct 2001 21:52:03 GMT

The Costco off Guess Rd. in Durham NC had five LEGO sets that I saw. Two
Bionicle sets (didn't look for the price) the Championship Challenge soccer
field at $39. I bought some of Hagrid's Hut and the Forbidden Corridor, $24
each (20% off). I didn't see the castle there. While not a great deal, I
don't expect the HP sets to go on sale anytime soon unless the movie is a
total flop.

If anyone local would like me to pick up some of the above I'm happy to do
so; I'll be back in town on Oct 29th.

Cary