Re: LEGO at Durham NC Costco
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nc
Date:
Mon, 22 Oct 2001 00:34:05 GMT

Where on Guess Road is the Costco located?

Mike

http://www.nclug.net - North Carolina LEGO Users Group
http://www.nclug.net/ctb - Carolina Train Builders
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?u=mpw - Brick Depot

"Cary Clark" <cary@corp.nospamwebtv.net> wrote in message
The Costco off Guess Rd. in Durham NC had five LEGO sets that I saw. Two
Bionicle sets (didn't look for the price) the Championship Challenge • soccer
field at $39. I bought some of Hagrid's Hut and the Forbidden Corridor, • $24
each (20% off). I didn't see the castle there. While not a great deal, I
don't expect the HP sets to go on sale anytime soon unless the movie is a
total flop.

If anyone local would like me to pick up some of the above I'm happy to do
so; I'll be back in town on Oct 29th.

Cary