    Re: LEGO at Durham NC Costco —Mike Walsh
   Where on Guess Road is the Costco located? Mike -- Mike Walsh - mike_walsh at mindspring dot com (URL) - North Carolina LEGO Users Group (URL) - Carolina Train Builders (URL) - Brick Depot "Cary Clark" <cary@corp.nospamwebtv.net> wrote in message (...) (23 years ago, 22-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.us.nc)

        Re: LEGO at Durham NC Costco —Cary Clark
   Exit off I-85 on Guess Rd heading North, then turn right at the first light. I can't remember the street name. There's a sign that says "shopping center". Continue on the mystery street for several blocks, and Costco is on your right. Fortunately, (...) (23 years ago, 24-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.us.nc)