Re: Get together Saturday
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nc
Date:
Wed, 8 Aug 2001 17:56:47 GMT

"Cary Clark" <cary@corp.nospamwebtv.net> wrote in message
news:GHr92v.IMs@lugnet.com...
One s--ky(1) thing about Outlook Express is that it ties messages
together by title, so this message got tied to a thread that originated
by Frank(2) on 1/18/2001.

I may be able to make Saturday, but it will likely be later like Mr.
Walsh. I have a one-year old's birthday party to attend and grass to
mow. (My neighbors may have me evicted soon if I don't do something
about it.)

If anyone has light grey 1x10 plates for sale or trade, please let me
know. I could use 60, but I'll take any number. Also, I'm willing to
share the wealth with my Billund finds if you don't mind the boxes
missing or already opened. Let me know what you're interested in. In
particular, I picked up some cheap Islander Kings for Frank if he wants
them.

Cary

What sort of things did you find in Billund?

Mike

http://www.nclug.net - North Carolina LEGO Users Group
http://www.nclug.net/ctb - Carolina Train Builders
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?u=mpw - Brick Depot