Re: Get together Saturday August 11
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nc
Date:
Wed, 8 Aug 2001 17:59:42 GMT

Cary Clark wrote:

One s--ky(1) thing about Outlook Express is that it ties messages
together by title, so this message got tied to a thread that originated
by Frank(2) on 1/18/2001.

I've taken to showing messages sorted by date only. I find it much
easier to find the latest and it's still not that hard to follow a
thread.

I may be able to make Saturday, but it will likely be later like Mr.
Walsh. I have a one-year old's birthday party to attend and grass to
mow. (My neighbors may have me evicted soon if I don't do something
about it.)

I'd be game for later than earlier, or a "show up when you can" deal
also.

If anyone has light grey 1x10 plates for sale or trade, please let me
know. I could use 60, but I'll take any number. Also, I'm willing to
share the wealth with my Billund finds if you don't mind the boxes
missing or already opened. Let me know what you're interested in. In
particular, I picked up some cheap Islander Kings for Frank if he wants
them.

Hmm, not that I really need more King Kahuka's... I do have a bunch of
hair to convert them to peons though... I can check my inventory of
light grey 1x10 plates. I could probably spare some.

I also have some stuff from Uncle Dan for perusal (though most of it was
targetted to me so pickings are slim).

(1) Can't say s--ky, even if Bart Simpson can. Don't want to get TOSsed.
(2) If Frank wasn't such a good speller, this wouldn't be a problem. On
the other hand, if he were a consistently bad speller, the same thing
would have happened.

Ok, I'll try in the future to add the date to the subject...

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com