Re: Cary's partial disconnect/ back from Japan?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nc
Date:
Wed, 10 Jan 2001 03:05:33 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.nc, Cary Clark writes:

<snip>
...by the way, my out-of-country experience is Japan. I have a couple of
nephews that are living in the Osaka area for a year or two. So far they
don't have any toy store experiences to relate. But I'll see if I can't
improve that while I'm there.

Cary

You did make it back???  And provided your nephews with many memorable toy
story experiences???  Purely educational excursions...  :-)

So did the suitcases come back with more fabric or more Lego?  Hopefully,
bunches of both.

Spot any of these?
http://nt1.pncl.co.uk/huw/view.asp?set=1177-1

sheree