  FV 55 "real" train now!

I ran the whole train for the first time this morning!!! What a thrill!!! The joke about addiction rings all too true - a taste, and yes I am hooked. Don't wanna be cured, just give me more ... Particular thanks to both Frank and Cary. [Frank, to (...) (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.us.nc)

  Re: FV 55 "real" train now!

Cool. Let's see pictures! Speaking of pictures, the tape that Frank loaned me of the Seattle shindig wouldn't play on my VCR. I got the audio, but the picture didn't sync. Fussing with the tracking didn't help. It's a cheap VCR though, so I could (...) (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.us.nc)

  Re: FV 55 "real" train now!

"Cary Clark" <cary@corp.nospamwebtv.net> wrote in message news:G39B1L.4Hy@lugnet.com... (...) The tape would not play well in the VCP we have in our van but on the VCR in my house it played fine. Now my home VCR is a reasonably high end unit with (...) (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.us.nc)