Re: FV 55 "real" train now!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nc
Date:
Mon, 30 Oct 2000 18:52:25 GMT

Cool. Let's see pictures!

Speaking of pictures, the tape that Frank loaned me of the Seattle shindig
wouldn't play on my VCR. I got the audio, but the picture didn't sync.
Fussing with the tracking didn't help. It's a cheap VCR though, so I could
believe the problem lies there.

Cary

"sheree rosenkrantz" <srosez@hotmail.com> wrote in message
I ran the whole train for the first time this morning!!!  What  a • thrill!!!
The joke about addiction rings all too true -  a taste, and yes I am • hooked.
Don't wanna be cured, just give me more ...

Particular thanks to both Frank and Cary.  [Frank, to you, for answering • my
off the wall questions so patiently, and to you, Cary, for advice, for
yellow wheels! and for the affordable parts for the conversion from push • to
electric.]

sheree :-)